Serving faithfully as long-time best seller, the TRX250TE with its convenient Electric Shift Program (ESP®) transmission continues to be favourite choice. Credit its rugged features, get-it-done attitude and stylish looks, along with a strong-running 229cc OHV engine, electric starting and more. For those in search of a midsize mount, the TRX250TE shapes up to be an ideal riding partner.
– The TRX250TE features Electric Shift Program (ESP) for push-button upshifting and downshifting.
– The TRX250TE features the high-performance cylinder head from the TRX250X for increased performance.
– The TRX250TE has uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping keep away mud and debris.
– The TRX250TE features a gear indicator in addition to the Neutral and Reverse lights provided on the Recon.
– LED taillight and brakelight.
– Ergonomically designed seating and control layouts provide a comfortable operating position for a wide range of rider sizes.
– Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 14,9kg and 29,9kg, respectively.
– Dual-headlight system with 25-watt lights.
– Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
– Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for fewer frictional losses.
– Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use powerband and compact engine dimensions.
– The muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
– CD ignition system with electronic advance features an rpm limiter for added durability.
– Five-speed transmission with Reverse and automatic clutch on the TRX250TE/TM – Powerful 110-watt AC generator.
– Plush front and rear suspension for comfortable all-day riding.
– Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis.
– Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
– Independent double-wishbone front suspension gives 129,5mm of travel.
– Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber give 124,5mm of travel.
– Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum
|Engine type||229cc air-cooled longitudinally OHV 4-stoke single cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||68.5mm x 62.2mm|
|Ignition||CD with electronic advance|
|Starter||Electric with recoil backup|
|Transmission||5 fwd/1 rev – auto clutch with manual shift|
|Driveline||Direct rear drive-shaft|
|Front suspension||Independent double-wishbone 130mm (5.1″) travel|
|Rear suspension||Swingarm with single shock 125mm (4.9″) travel|
|Front brakes||180mm dual-sealed hydraulic drums|
|Rear brakes||180mm sealed hydraulic drum|
|Front tyres||22 x 7-11|
|Rear tyres||22 x 10-9|
|Fuel capacity||9 litres|
|Max. laden weight||333kg (including rider)|