At a Glance:
The ATV that just loves to get stuck in. The TRX500FE is a heavy-hitting ATV built for hard work and hauling big loads – day in, day out.
Engine: 475cc Fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine.
Up to 600kg Towing Capacity
Option: Electric Shift
The engine is longitudinally-mounted. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance, all features you expect from a Honda TRX500FE.
The massively strong steel swingarm allows 185mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload ensures well-controlled power delivery as well as increased comfort, precision and work capability.
It’s Honda’s careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.
- Brakes: Dual front discs feature brake calipers with a patented built-in scraper system to remove mud and snow.
- Radiator: Large radiator and fan ensure optimal cooling under tough operating conditions.
- Starting: Electric starting also features auxiliary recoil.
- Suspension: Independent double-wishbone front suspension ensures smooth progress over rough terrain.
- Exhaust: Exhaust and muffler are stainless steel for long-term durability.
- Cargo racks: Large racks feature an improved design for easier lashing of cargo.
- Trailer hitch: Axle-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch with up to 600kg towing capacity.
- Storage: Rear-opening storage compartment allows access when the rack is loaded and there’s a water-resistant left-side glovebox.
- Accessory socket: Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power.
- Floor: Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away mud and debris.
|Classification||Heavy duty ATV|
|Engine||475cc liquid-cooled, wet-sump, longitudinally mounted OHV 4-stroke single cylinder|
|Carburation||PGM-FI 36mm throttle-body fuel injection system|
|Ignition||Full-transistorized with electronic advance|
|Starter||Electric with auxiliary recoil|
|Transmission||Five-speed with reverse, manual or ESP Electric Shift.|
|Drive||Direct front and rear driveshafts with TraxLok™ 2/4wd selection and pushbutton front differential lock.|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone with adjustable pre-load. 185mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm with single shock with adjustable pre-load. 185mm travel|
|Front Brakes||190mm dual hydraulic discs|
|Rear Brake||160mm Sealed mechanical drum|
|Front tyres||25 x 8-12|
|Rear tyres||25 x 10-12|
|Fuel Capacity (l)||14.7L, incl. 4.9L res.|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||92.0 x 71.5|
|Dimensions – Length (mm)||2103|
|Dimensions – Width (mm)||1205|
|Dimensions – Height (mm)||1219|
|Seat Height (mm)||869|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||190|
|Towing Capacity (kg)||385|
|Front Rack Capacity (kg)||40|
|Rear Rack Capacity (kg)||80|